The GFM-23 is a custom designed Jib System using a combination of many various length GFM Jib sections making it the most versatile jib arm available. The main tilt assembly can be mounted to any Mitchell base or can be used with our B&G Centermount for the Fisher 10 dolly.
1) GFM-23 Jib max lense height is 23’
VS : Fisher 23 - 20' 7"
2) GFM-23 Jib max arm reach is 21 - 6”
VS : Fisher 23 - 21'
3) GFM-23 Jib arm weight excluding dolly, counterweights & center mount = 199 kg (437 lbs)
VS : Fisher 23 - 154 kg (339.51 lbs)
4) GFM-23 Jib maximum payload = 68 kg (150 lbs)
VS : Fisher 23 - 59kg (130 lbs)
5) GFM-23 Jib total weight of jib arm, counter weight and payload = 651 kg (1435 lbs)
VS : Fisher 23 - 627kg (1382 lbs)
The B & G Centermount is designed to work with the Fisher 10 dolly. The center mount shall only be used on a level dolly. Both track and solid surfaces.